I finale got a job and teaching. It is in a small one room school house sort of, but not exactly like this one. I have to drive through fields, past the cows and the dairy farm and down a bumpy dirt road to get to it. I LOVE IT. I love the incredible view of Mount Timpanogus as I get out of my car. I step into a room of children who just need to be cared for and all the live long day I try to find the balance of educating and giving them the correct tools to be successful, while also helping them to feel loved. I teach them art. It isn't the most incredible job financially, but there are many joys that life can't buy. These kids bring out so much good in me.
This is not my room, but I guess we could just say that it is symbolic of what it is
that I am doing next in life.
2 comments:
Pam! I am so excited for you!!!
I'll tell Pa that you'll be late for supper 'cause you're beating the erasers outside the school house! ;) (Ps. That was Little House one the Pairie for Congrats!)
Post a Comment