
I have been a bit of a slacker in my blog, but where I am supposed to be in other parts of my life. It has been busy since returning home to Utah. I am
grateful be busy and to be cradled once again by the tall mountains, and to be under a wide open sky. Below are some of the post Thanksgiving dinner events. Loser was the theme of thanksgiving for me. Now don't
suppose that I am all depressed and knocking myself. I was just glad to be. I was happy with being. This day I just was peachy-keen to be there with my family and to get to know the new family that was there. I lost at crochet and then I lost severely at
Bunko (This was actually one I was glad to be loosing at because I almost got the most losses and therefore could have claimed a prize for the most losses). It's all well. I am usually terribly competitive and bummed to not be the top dog. Today I was just happy with me.




Another sore looser, J/k that is my ultra amazing cousin who has a fond love for Maine along with me because he served his mission there.
We had no idea this was being filmed and so we posed for a picture using sound affects because sound affects always help for the perfect Kodak moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment