Tuesday, December 8, 2009

One Door closes and another door opens


Today I am beginning a new chapter. I have arrived home after a long late ride. I am extremely grateful that I made it safe after being so exhausted from such a great weekend in Rexburg. One of the disappointments of the weekends was that I seriously attempted wheat again with a most delightful sugar cookie. After loosing conciousness and hitting my head on the bathroom door I came to the conclusion that my gluten intolerance is here to stay. I find it a tender mercy to have been staying with friends while testing it out. It would have been scary to have been home alone, seeing as I have not lost conciousness from Gluten since before Badger Creek (1 1/2 years ago). I am okay with who I am, Glutenous Intolerance and all. Heavenly Father Knows what he is doing with me and how this will help me to be more compassionate and like him.
I also left a portion of my heart behind me today. It is not always easy to move in a new direction. I don't know that I have ever felt that way before, a deep sorrow but an incredible hope all at the same time. A moment of surprise came and brought joy to my heart and I knew everything will work out as it should. I wouldn't change anything major from my life thus far. Maybe I would change some of the words I used or the little punky actions I ought not to have, but for the most part I am super grateful for the experiences of my life thus far!!!

2 comments:

Michelle Morgan said...

So we need to Talk. Seriously!!! Call me this weekend, when you can.

Love you. :)

Life is an Adventure said...

Sounds like a plan!!!