Thursday, June 9, 2011

Back to Kieve for a little life guard training

So this week has been an epic week of rescue in the water. Today we learned about using a back board in the water. That was super fun to be a victim and a rescuer. As you can tell by the pictures there are times where we are working extremely hard and times when we are hardly working/observing. As the day wrapped up a large system of thunderstorms rolled in and it was beautiful evening of rolling thunder that prematurely darkened our skies 3 hours early. I had no complaints, I love and appreciate a good T-Storm.



Stabilize the head



Hard at work the Kieve wayStabilizing in a deep water situation




Following the first system of T-storms We went out to the docks and took some dock jumping pictures. What a beautiful place. There are few places in the world that catch my eye more than these beautiful docks (especially on a foggy morning).

Elise is so much better at this jumping thing than I am!!!

Love the docks and lake life in Maine


My sad attempt





High five!




High five in Maine






I finally got it!!!!