Saturday, June 4, 2011

Road Trip to Maine 2011 high Fives across America

Yep that is exactly what it is. I still think it could be beautiful if it weren't closed off.




Devils Tower which turned out to be a hidden treasure, so beautiful


After our first night. We thought we would blow away because of the intense wind across the South Dakota Grass lands






High five at Mount Rushmore!!!

Mt. Rushmore is the perfect combination of Art and History, Loved it!







Senaca Falls

The Birth and blossoming of Womens Rights.

I'm not a feminist, but I sure believe that Men and Women are both great and deserve to be treated that way.










2 comments:

Krystal said...

I was JUST talking to Tah-son tonight and asked her what you were up to, and low and behold, you're high five-ing your way across the country! Too Fun! I heard you got a real job too! Exciting! Best line of the post "I'm not a feminist, but I sure believe that Men and Women are both great and deserve to be treated that way." Buwahahaha! Love it! Love you!

Anonymous said...

辣妹视讯 , 辣妹视讯 , 辣妹视讯 , 辣妹视讯 , 辣妹视讯 , 辣妹视讯 , 辣妹视讯 , 辣妹视讯 , 辣妹视讯 , 辣妹视讯