Thursday, July 22, 2010

A Daughter-Daddy date and a tender mercy

Tender Mercy




Yesterday was A-mazing!!! First off I went to have a check-up number on my skin at the doctor. Turns out it is looking really good, almost gone. However she said I still need to keep going with the medication. It is a fabulous medication, but it cost is apx. $500 for a 21 day supply, and $130 dollars when you have a coupon. That was still quite steep for my budget. While discussing options my dermatologist determined it was best to stick with the expensive medication that works. She left and came back with a full size bottle that couldn't be sold, it was an office sample. I could hardly believe it. I offered to pay the $30.oo cost of what would have been the original coupon price before it got expensive. She said she wanted me to have it. I felt like crying I was so excited. I know that blessings come where you least suspect them. When one is faithful in paying tithing the Lord may not always give blessings in the format of a pay raise or money on your front porch. More often the blessings appear in cases such as these, where a tender mercy of a simple but much needed medication is made available. Feeling so grateful right now.

Great Day Part II


Daughter-Daddy date. Dad was so gracious to accompany me today to get my balanced and checked at Walmart. Well, that on a regular day sounds quite boring, but Dad and I made it fun. We picked a couple of needed items, then migrated toward the Root beer and then to McDonald's. I bought us a bottle of root beer and a cup of ice cream and we had lovely root beer floats in the McDonald's restaurant in Walmart. It was quite lovely.

No comments: