Thursday, July 22, 2010

Roomate 2004-2005 Reunion

Merika, Amy, and I all got together in Salt Lake Today. We later went to Park City to window gaze. Later this evening we landed at Breana's and I headed home. Breana is 9 months and a day pregnant. So crazy. According to the order made by the roommates over 5 years ago I am the next in line to get married. NO PRESSURE!!! Guess I have some work to do here in the land of plenty.
The lovely lemonades we had at the California Pizza Kitchen.
The Maine like shop in Park City. Oh, how I love the bright beautiful colors

This fudge looked so delicious, until we found out that it was $16.99 a pound. Then I decided one mint truffle would have to do. Oh how lovely they look.

Peppermint bark, Mmmmmmmm. One of my favorites in Alaska.

I just wanted to digest it all, all at once.




No comments: