
Fall at
Damariscotta Lake is upon us. The once blue lake laced with garnish of green trees is now bursting with beautiful warm colors all along the shore. It is even more incredible on a morning like this where the water is almost like glass. I really need to get out and paddle before it gets
ridiculously cold. It is amazing how the summer was so
stealth and snuck away from us.

This is the lovely little harbor where our floating docs used to be. They have now been pulled up on to shore for the winter. I sure miss little things like the docs.
Chuga chuga, even the boats are being put away. SAD DAY!!!
Oooo, what a beautiful
palette!!!

This is the contract I made with my last cabin. This was
stink'n fun. They each took a piece the cabin (It was all chopped up) and placed on it something they wanted to get out of the cabin experience. They they also put something we as a group would need to do in order to achieve all these goals. We taped it all together to form a "Successful Cabin" and then signed the background. I contributed the foundation blocks as the cabin teaching Intern. This was an amazing group!!! They were easy to lead!
No comments:
Post a Comment