Friday, October 23, 2009

My first week in the driver's seat at Kieve

"The work is never done, you have to laugh and have fun while you do the work." I believe this 101%. I have come to realize that I could never get it ALL done. I have Meagan a wheel barrow ride down a hill layden with rocks. It was so much more fun that just trotting down the hill at my regular pace to go pick up yet another load of leaves. Meagan I just want to thank you for helping me stop and smell the roses and for helping me take the road less trodden. It was stink'n fun!!!
Well, look how buff we are to be able to lift a WHOLE WHEEL BARROW of leaves. It is almost as epic as lifting a whole wheel barrow of feathers.
This would be the proper leaf raking stance. It is a difficult one to demonstrate, so please don't ask me to do it again. I am not sure that I can do it with such perfection as I have a this very moment in time.

This would be the proper position for playing the rake. Yes, believe it or not Kelly is an expert leaf rake player. She will be here at Kieve all Season. We can hardly believe we are so lucky to have her.



No comments: