Saturday, October 17, 2009

Temple Trip

Today we were finally able to make to the Boston Temple. It was so peaceful! I would have loved to of seen more of Boston, but somehow I felt filled having been to the most important place in the Boston are. There are many questions on my mind at this time. Whether I will return to Maine in Feb. or not is a big one I need to decide quickly. It was nice to take a moment and just breath. Not to mention all the other new things that I learn while I am there, each time something new. My body is still giving me fits a little now and again, but I showed it who is boss and played a nice fun game of wiffle ball at a harvest fest hosted by our co-worker Summer. We used pumpkins as bases. I almost took out one of her windows, but she was an excellent sport about it.

No comments: