Friday, October 23, 2009

Staff Developement

Their Staff Development...
...Our Staff Development!!!
Malory Flying with the greatest of ease, although she is not currently on the trapeze.
Doesn't Oliver look pretty Spiffy climbing the Target Jump in his board room apparel. Sigrid was so excited to belay someone in such formal attire that she had to make this a Kodak moment. Rest assure he and his formal attire made it back to the ground safely after taking a large leap of faith.
Here I go to make that leap of faith as well. I didn't know I was being pictured, but I am so glad that this epic moment in my formal attire has been recorded. Thanks Oliver!
Sometimes we even have out meditative moments in our trainings. Here Tyler was candidly caught in a highly meditative moment.
Elise can scale a wall with the skill and speed of a monkey...

... she is stealth like a Puma...

... She can even scale the skies like spider man. Not to mention she makes the best chocolate concoctions. We are sure lucky to have such an A-mazing friend here at Kieve.

We sure have it tough here at Kieve. Overworked, underpaid, and unappreciated. Wouldn't you agree? (I LOVE MY JOB!)

No comments: