Last Sunday we went to the Salt Bay Preserve. We ran, we sang on the hills, and we enjoyed the blessing of nature. We also took pictures of some beautiful things. This is the beauty of Fall in Maine. I am not certain who took this picture of me because we brought all our pictures together, but I really like this one. If I knew who I would give them credit. For now it is Anonymous. It captures the moment in which the following pictures were taken. It brings it into context.Friday, October 30, 2009
Last Sunday we went to the Salt Bay Preserve. We ran, we sang on the hills, and we enjoyed the blessing of nature. We also took pictures of some beautiful things. This is the beauty of Fall in Maine. I am not certain who took this picture of me because we brought all our pictures together, but I really like this one. If I knew who I would give them credit. For now it is Anonymous. It captures the moment in which the following pictures were taken. It brings it into context.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Pam!!! Your pictures are awesome. What took you to Maine? It is so beautiful there.
Miss Pammy I love your face!!!! :) I also miss it too. :) Hey so i find out the sex maybe tomorrow. I'm only 15 weeks usually you need to be at least 16 but we will see. :) I'll text you what it is. :)
Post a Comment